BBC Halloween Party
OCTOBER 31st - 1PM
|FREE - COSTUMES REQUIRED TO PLAY - FREE|
The Burlington Bocce Club plays on the official courts at Oak Ledge Park in Burlington, VT. The Club was founded in 2007 as a social and recreation oriented club that is dedicated to providing Burlington a place to gather around the game of Bocce. See it on Google Maps.
The club offers several ways to get involved.
- Club Membership ($15, see below)
- Singles Ladder - Summer Long Singles Tournament - $10
- Doubles League - Season Long (2-4 people per team) - $30-$40
- Specialty Tournaments (see listing below) $7-$20
- Sunday Bocce Socials Pick up Games (Sundays at 4:30) Free
Sunday Bocce Socials - 4:30PM**
- All equipment (balls, scoreboards, etc) provided.
- BYO beverages, snacks, and sunscreen. No Glass allowed.
- Newcomers and novices welcome. We'll show you what to do.
- FREE, just show up **weather permitting
Dues: Only $15 -- Get signed up online and pay your fee at the court, or
Contact: Tanner Petry (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up. Covers you and your spouse (significant other), and your children under 18. The club is registered non-profit, all money goes into the courts and equipment.
- Use of professional Italian BOCCE BALLS and other equipment including scoreboards, tape measures, court grooming equipment which is stored a the courts. You don't have to carry your set around.
- Access to the Singles Ladder and Doubles League
- Discounted tournament fees
- Membership Card
- Street Cred
Upcoming Events (2015)May 2 – Court clean up day
May 9 – Bocce Orientation and Instruction (Sat.)
May 23 – Bocce Orientation and Instruction (repeat)(Sat.)
June 1 – Singles Ladder Rosters Sue (Sun.)
June 1 – Doubles League Rosters Due (Sun.)
June 6 – Vermont Italian Club Tournament (Sat)
June 20 – Summer Open Singles Tournament (Sat.)
June 27 – Summer Open Doubles Tournament (Sat.)
July 4 or 5 – Summer BBQ and Skills Practice
July 25 - Novice Singles Tournament
August 1 - Novice Doubles Tournament
August 8 - Vermont Senior Games – Singles
August 9 – Vermont Senior Games – Doubles
August 22 - Bocce Skills Competition
September 5 - State Singles Tournament
September 12 - State Doubles Tournament
October 31 – BBC Halloween Party
*Sunday Bocce Socials – 4:30pm
Every Sunday at 4pm is the Bocce Social. Nothing formal, just an opportunity for fun play.
LINK TO MASTER CALENDAR (with descriptions, etc)